IARU is entirely made up of its volunteers. Without their help, IARU could make little progress. They support IARU in a number of ways:
- as Officers at the global level
- as members of a Regional Executive Committee
- as Chairs of Working Groups and Committees
- as coordinators of specific IARU activities
- as members of Working Groups and Committees
- as experts and technical representatives, supporting IARU in its work in regulatory forums
The work is unpaid, but IARU pays expenses incurred for work carried out on its behalf.
You can join the work of IARU by:
- joining a committee in an area that is of particular interest to you
- standing for election for you Regional Executive Committee
- offering to serve as an expert of technical representative
We always welcome people who can bring particular skills to IARU in these roles. For more details, contact our regional secretary at email@example.com.
Also available in Español (Spanish).